Tuesday 25 August 2015

๐ŸŒ PLEASE SHARE ๐ŸŒ

Pls share until it gets to any relative of Ayo Oghogho Okunoghae.
๐ŸŒ PLEASE SHARE ๐ŸŒ
I am lokning for family members, relatives and friends to Ayo Oghogha Okuonghae, 08-20-1957.
He is my biological father and I have never known him.
Ayo was from Benin City - Nigeria, in West Africa. Maybe he has a brother in Great Britain. As far as I know my father has lived in Malmรถ, Sweeden until his death in 1996, 38 years old.
I would love to meet family members, relatives or people who have known him and can tell me something about him and his life.
Therefore I would be very happy if you would share this posting on the web - Especially in Nigeria, Great Britain, Sweden and Denmark.
Thanks in advance.
Natasha Afuwa Bรธge Henriksen
n.boege@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment