Saturday 22 August 2015

I am the first rap artiste to rap in Ishan language — Blixxy D RapKing

Frontline artiste, Blessed Okoh popularly known as Blixxy D RapKing has debut with a new song “Irionor” meaning “Na so e be”, the song he composed in Yoruba, Edo, Hausa and English blend.
Blixxy D Rapking
Blixxy D RapKing
The Hip-hop/Afro beat artiste disclosed that, he has signed a deal with Money Gang Records to sell his style in the entertainment industry.
The artiste while stating his unique selling point, mentioned talent, competence, ability to mix different languages and produced music with global appeal..
According to him, he is coming into the entertainment industry with a trademark to make a different while projecting the music that is rich in Africa culture and tradition. He added that his lyrics are also hip-hop and R&B.
“I am versatile and I have been consistent with my styles doing the rap thing in Afro and Hip-hop. I have been on the street and I know what it takes to sustain my style.
“I have come with good music and I am the first rap artiste to rap in Edo especially Ishan language. I am good enough to sell myself but I am ready to work with anybody who feels my work is good.
“I love swags and I believe that Money Gang is a record label that is good at promoting art from the grassroots. And I accepted the deal because it suits my style”, he added.
Meanwhile, the CEO Money Gang Records, Kunle Agboola said, the record label decided to sign on Blixxy D Rapking because of his uniqueness.
According to him, Money Gang Record had being around for a decade now, adding that with the sign on of the artiste, the industry will experience unprecedented improvement.
Agboola stated that the music will project African culture, tradition alongside Hip-Hop, R&B. He added that the record label intend having clothing line with the labels brand symbol ‘knuckles’ and other African fabrics.
The Marketer, Ali Ibrahim, noted that the issue of piracy is avoidable if the product is well priced, available and affordable, citing his past feats in the successful marketing of ‘Oruka’ and some others as good leverage to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment